Thursday 17 July 2014

Everyday Face

On my can be bothered days.. which isn't most this is my everyday makeup. After many different looks throughout the years (most were embarrassing) I have finally got my everyday look. It is most likely similar to most other girls but I thought i'd show you what I use! The whole pre-make up skin care can be saved for a whole different post if you would like ladies! 


First Base.
For my foundation I use Dior Forever in 023. This is my second bottle of this foundation and I have never purchased the same foundation twice, so it is in my good books. It is medium to full coverage and you can easily apply another layer without looking cakey for those special occasions - tried and tested. For my concealer I use Collection Lasting Perfection in Warm Medium 3. This concealer does not make my face look caked up and it does cover those pesky blemishes well. I sometimes use concealer first before my foundation depending on how much coverage I want. 
Unfortunately, the name of my powder has been completely scratched off but all I know it is from Rimmel in shade 005 Silky Beige. The powder is alright.. nothing special in my opinion however it does the job and that is fine by me! 

Second base.
I then usually move onto my eyes. I never wear eye shadow on a day to day basis because i personally think it looks too much on myself no matter how natural i try to go. Top liner is very rare for me to wear everyday because I am just way too lazy and impatient :( My eyelash curler is either from superdrug or boots. Nothing expensive. 
My holy grail mascara has to be Estee Lauder Double Wear 01 Black. OH MY. This stole first place from Maybelline Falsies & Colossal Volume. Recently I have moved away from black eyeliner to Rimmel Scandaleyes Kajal 005 Nude which just makes me look a lot more awake when i'm really not - perfect for work or college! When I have a little extra time I like to smudge a brown eyeshadow along my waterline. I use Statement Eyes in Taffeta Shade 26
For my brows i use non other than Benefit Gimme Brow in Medium/Deep. This really is amazing for those who have dark eyebrows already and pencil/shadow just makes you look evil.

Third base.
Lastly, bronzer.. I am loving Nars Laguna Bronzer it is seriously amazing. After watching all the youtubers rave on about this product I had to buy it to see what the hype was about and it has lived up to my expectation. It is very pigmented and it does stay on all day for me which is great especially on a night out. I also highlight with the highlighter in the sleek contour palette (light) which i completely forgot to take a picture off sorry! And lastly.. a little bit of burt's bees lip balm to moisturize my lips. 



No comments:

Post a Comment