Friday 25 July 2014

Empty Smells

You may think what!? with the name of this post, but i'm sane i promise. These are my favourite perfumes and sprays which have all sadly finished but I thought i'd share them with you! I can't stand strong perfumes, i prefer light flowery and fruity scents - something subtle. Along with the four pictured below, I absolutely love Hollister body spray (the pink one) I can't remember the name as i chucked the bottle away.. that is on my to buy list for sure! 


YSL Manifesto - A bouquet of jasmine punctuated by green notes and a bold trail combining wood, vanilla and tonka beans.

Paco Rabanne Lady Million - Floral 



Victoria Secret Love Spell (My absolute fave!) - Floral scent with a blend of lush cherry blossom and juicy peach

Soap and Glory Mist You Madly - Floral with notes of bergamot and blackcurrant, magnolia, freesia, vanilla and musk.

What are your favourite perfumes and body sprays, let me know in the comments! :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment